Home World India Flights & Hotels Shopping Web Hosting Education Pdf Books Live TV Music TV Kids TV Filmybaap Contact Us Advertise More From Zordo

X Reminds The World ‘Never Ever Underestimate Indians’ After India Defends 119 Against Pak

1 month ago 134



The Indian cricket team once again defeated Pakistan in the T20 World Cup but this time it was a turnaround match as victory was almost in Pakistan’s hand but the Indian bowlers snatched it from them in the last few overs.

X Reminds The World ‘Never Ever Underestimate Indians’ After India Defends 119 Against Pak - RVCJ Media

After the Pakistani team wrapped up Indian side at the score of 119 in 19 overs, every Pakistani supporter was convinced that their team will easily win the match as 120 was not a big total to chase. Pakistan had a decent start as Mohammad Rizwan (31 runs) kept one end secure but his dismissal was the turning point of the match. There was a time when Pakistan needed 47 runs in 46 balls with 7 wickets in hand but Jasprit Bumrah’s terrific bowling turned the match in India’s favor.

Earlier, Jasprit Bumrah dismissed Babar Azam at the score of 13 runs, then in the 15th over Bumrah dismissed Mohammad Rizwan while Iftikhar Ahmed was his third wicket. He got good support from Hardik Pandya who dismissed 2 batters. Jasprit Bumrah was adjudged as the Player of the Match for his superb bowling performance as he ended the match with the magical figure of 3/14.

X Reminds The World ‘Never Ever Underestimate Indians’ After India Defends 119 Against Pak - RVCJ Media

The Indian bowlers gave a clinical performance as they restricted Pakistan to 113/7 in their 19 overs as one over of both the teams got reduced due to rain.

The poor performance of the Indian batters landed the team in a situation where chances of winning the match were just 8 percent and chances of losing the match were 92 percent but India managed to clinch victory from that situation and the Indian fans reminded the whole world of the statement given by Justin Langer as he said that never ever, ever underestimate the Indians.

X Reminds The World ‘Never Ever Underestimate Indians’ After India Defends 119 Against Pak - RVCJ Media

Here are some of the selected memes and reactions which were shared on X:

https://x.com/WasimJaffer14/status/1799891011809808755

https://x.com/Loyalsachfan01/status/1799880609416032508

https://x.com/memenist_/status/1800044539920703991

https://x.com/TheCineprism/status/1799888708289900984

https://x.com/sagarcasm/status/1799888563296972989

https://x.com/Incognito_qfs/status/1799888830868099430

https://x.com/fhzadran/status/1799897410854064522

https://x.com/mominsaqib/status/1799893056985952361

https://x.com/Incognito_qfs/status/1799903121793237275

https://x.com/anees_tareen/status/1799895273562636438

https://x.com/mominsaqib/status/1799914175063355901

https://x.com/_Cricpedia/status/1800029238269190287

https://x.com/MIPaltanFamily/status/1799890489241473458

This was certainly a great match to remember! There is no denying the fact that the T20 format is mostly known for power-hitting, high scores, etc. but it seems that the bowlers have come fully prepared to enjoy the T20 World Cup 2024.

The post X Reminds The World ‘Never Ever Underestimate Indians’ After India Defends 119 Against Pak appeared first on RVCJ Media.

Read Entire Article